I wanted to share a recipe of a very yummy Mediterranean Bean Salad that I enjoy making. It is super simple and even the toughest of crowds seem to like it. Please feel free to edit the ingredients to your personal taste and let me know how your creation turned out!
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together vinegar, oil, and salt; pour over bean mixture, stirring to coat. Cover and chill.